Michael Bernard Beckwith
Live in Dublin 22nd July 2012
“I believe that you’re great, that there’s something magnificent about you. Regardless of what has happened to you in your life or business. Regardless of how young or old you think you might be. The moment you begin to ‘think properly,’ this something that’s within you, this power within you that’s greater than the world, it will begin to emerge. It will take over your life. It will feed you. It will clothe you. It will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence. If you let it. Now that is what I know, for sure”. – Michael Beckwith from The Secret.
To release this force or energy from within, it’s so important that the mind remains in a relaxed state. In the current times we find ourselves in this can be challenging but to achieve anything in life or business this is a must. If the mind does not relax you can experience pain. To me this pain is your inner voice pushing you to notice what it is saying and to pay attention. Maybe your inner voice has something very great for you to achieve in your life, but your just not listening! Michael Beckwith say’s “The pain pushes until the vision pulls”.
Here are 10 tips to connect with your inner voice and realise your true potential:
1. Take 30mins each day to Relax. Listen to a relaxation audio.
2. Go for a walk. Immerse yourself in nature.
3. Attend seminars and group meetings to be inspired, motivated and to help you to realise your potential.
4. Exercise three times per week.
5. Eat a healthy diet
6. If you had a genie within you that you could ask any question and receive the answer instantly, What questions would you ask? write these down. And then in a ralaxed state ask yourself these questions and notice your feelings. W
hat do they tell you?
7. Read Inspirational books for 1 hour each day. As fruit and vegetables nuture the body, so reading nutures the mind.
8. Do something different which you love in the morning, afternoon and evening and notice how long the day appears and how much fullfilment you have.
9. Pay attention to your senses whilst going about your day, Notice what you See, Hear, Feel and pay attention to the Tastes of food. And the Smells, these all help to begin to relax your mind.
10. Last thing at night, and first thing in the mornning ask for what you want to happen in that day, start your statement with ” I AM….”
Unleash the Excellence Within Live in Dublin with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
ONLY 43 TICKETS REMAINING AT €47 BOOK TODAY